2009 Jabiru J230D for Sale or Syndicate Share
The Jabiru factory Test Pilot says this is the fastest J230 he's
flown. And yet on a typical flight, it averages 20 litres an hour
and cruises at 120 knots. Just like a Cessna 182, if you can get
the door shut, it will fly.
over 7 hours of endurance (I wish I did!), this top-of-the-line
Jabiru is a very comfortable cruiser, with plenty of spare power
in the 120 HP six-cylinder engine for those rapid climbs to get on
top of clouds. Equipped with a transponder, it's also a great
platform for scenic flights such as Harbour Scenic 1.
We love 24-7163, but the syndicate members now all live in
different places, making it hard to go flying. So sadly, we'll
sell the aircraft for $72,000.
7163 is based in Katoomba, but I'll fly it to you if you're within 100 miles-- for example Warnervale, Wollongong, Orange etc.
- Factory-built late 2009
- 397 hours TT, majority cross-country
- Garmin GPSmap 495 mounted in panel
- iPad Mini with AvPlan on removable mount
- Gyro-driven turn/bank indicator
- Brand new Matco brakes, auto-adjusting
- Microair transponder
- 135 litre wing tanks, runs on Avgas or 98UL
- PunkinHead prop and cabin covers
- Solar panel to keep the battery ready any time
- LAME Service / oil change every 25 hours
- 10-ply tyres fitted recently
- Lifejackets, PLB and emergency kit (only with syndicate)
- Dual lighter-power sockets + electric tyre pump
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Thomas on 0417 480 414.